Reserving the Artesia Center
The Artesia Center is a great place to hold a public, private or community event. There is 7,000 square feet in the community room, and an additional 6,300 square feet in the gymnasium. The community room features an updated kitchen facility for serving large groups.
Also available are several smaller rooms for meetings, classes, or crafts. For scheduling information, please contact the Artesia Recreation Center at 575-746-9009.
Reserving a Park
To reserve a park for a public or private event:
- An application must be completed and returned to the City Clerk's Office at City Hall.
- Council must approve during a regularly scheduled Council Meeting.
- Please plan in advance and allow sufficient time for your request to complete the approval process.
- Application for a Public Event (PDF)
- Application for a Private Function (PDF)